READY TO HEAL: Forgiving What Still Hurts & What You Can’t Forget Masterclass!
- Don’t know how to forgive someone?
- Not sure if you’ve really forgiven?
- Having a difficult time forgiving yourself for past mistakes, choices & decisions?
- Feel like if you forgive someone you’re letting them off the hook?
The reality is this: unforgiveness is a heavy load to carry and it impacts the person who needs to forgive to most. WHY? Because when we refuse to or feel as if we can’t forgive, anger and bitterness begin to form in every fiber of our being. As a result, it blocks our blessings by causing us to self-sabotage, believe limiting beliefs, procrastinate and even physically feel negative emotions such as anxiety, depression, guilt, anger, and shame. Additionally, unforgiveness affects and shapes our relationship with God, others and ourselves.
This masterclass is more than just a “feel good,” “let’s get into a positive place about hard things” session. During the masterclass, I’m taking you through proven, practical steps you can implement in your life to forgive others and yourself as well. Join me and learn:
- What forgiveness is & isn’t?
- Why it matters in healing from trauma?
- How to forgive & take back your power with grace?
- and more!
Choosing forgiveness? Register today & secure your spot!
See you soon!